Register today to get full coverage on your order
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Metro Jewelry Purchase. Please be sure to include images of your product and, if possible, your order number so we can best assist you when making a claim. You must register your product or purchase our Lifetime Warranty to be eligible for our warranty. Shipping is provided for claims made after approval from our support team.
3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
We are confident in the quality of our products and they are built to last a lifetime but if it breaks due to a manufacturing flaw or other cause due to wear and tear, please contact us and we will repair or replace it free of charge. Your product is guaranteed from manufacturers defects for three years from your order date.
If we receive the item back and determine that the damage was not the result of a manufacturer defect, we will contact you with an estimate for the repair, if possible.
Only one claim can be made per item per order. Registration is required for each purchase.
Purchases outside of our 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
If it is past the three years your date of purchase and our Manufacturer’s Warranty has expired please contact us as we are happy to assist you in repairing or replacing your jewelry. Please be sure to include images of your product and, if possible, your order number when making a claim so we can best assist you.
- Scratches or damage caused by regular wear and use that occur over time and improper storage, bending out of shape due to improper use or insertion.
- Lost items or parts, theft
- Damaged threading from overtightening
- Any modification made to our jewelry by a third party.
What if my Jewelry’s Breaks?
(How to file a claim)
(How to file a claim)
- File a claim online or email us at [email protected] with the subject line Warranty Claim. Be sure to include your order number, any details, and pictures of the product in your initial email. If emailing us from an email address different from the one in your order please include that email address in the body of the email.
- Once we reviewed your claim we may need you to send the item to us. We will provide you with a claim number and a shipping label. We recommend using the original product packaging if available to send the item back to us. Items sent to us in improper packaging may be damaged in transit. We are not responsible for damage in transit.
- If you choose to use your own shipping method we are unable to reimburse the cost of shipping the item to us.
- We are not responsible for items shipped without a tracking number or for damage to items that are improperly packed.
- We will contact you within one week of receiving the item to let you know if we are repairing or replacing your item and will provide you with a timeline for when you can expect your repair or replacement to be sent to you.
- This policy covers your warranty agreement with us. All prior representations and agreements, except fraudulent misrepresentations are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- By purchasing or obtaining our products you are deemed to be bound by all the terms in this warranty policy. This extends to anyone who is claiming or will claim a warranty.
- The warranty policy is subject to the rules and terms set by Metro Jewelry. It can be changed, deleted, or amended at any time without any warning. The final decision for all warranty-related matters rests upon the Metro Jewelry.
- If any term of our Warranty is illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms will not be affected or impaired.