Here’s how to ride your Bike, in case you don’t remember.
HOW TO WEAR THE BIKE:
- Keep your balance.
- Make sure you’re in the right gear.
- And wear a helmet, you hooligan!
THE BIKE BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Cars might not like this necklace, but other people will!
- Be careful if you ride The Bike in areas where kids might be crossing the street.
- Make sure you oil it every now and then to keep it greased. No, that’s a joke, do not do that.
- But if you do, it’s easy to clean all that grease off! Just check the instructions below.
THE BIKE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is this a motorcycle?
- No, it’s a bike.
Can I wear it while swimming?
- Yes, but don’t wear it in a chlorinated pool.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN THE BIKE:
- Warm water.
Protip: You can use a Q-tip to clean those chain details.
THE BIKE SIZE, WEIGHT & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Made Of: Stainless Steel
- Metal Color: Steel
- Chain Type: Wheat
- Closure Type: Lobster Claw
- Length: 24 Inches
Ride off into the sunset on your bike.