Here’s the deal with The Curb.
HOW TO WEAR THE CURB:
- On your wrist. And neck.
- On your friend’s wrist. And neck (we call that a gift).
- While living your best life.
THE CURB BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- It’s a bracelet. And a necklace.
- They’re heavy, so when you pick up your arm or neck, it’ll be a different weight from what your arm or neck normally is. Then, you can take your bracelet or necklace off and your arm or neck will be back to normal, but also, at the same time, different.
- You can wear them.
- You can even wear them if you’re not the type of guy who wears chains. Will you, as a result, become the type of guy who wears chains? Sorry, we can’t help you there.
- They’re durable. And tough. Like you. Are you tough? Still, they’re made of stainless steel.
THE CURB FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s The Curb?
- A heavy stainless steel bracelet that you can wear. And a necklace.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN THE CURB:
- Take the bracelet off your wrist (if it’s on your friend’s wrist, they can take care of this part). Same for the necklace and necks.
- Wipe down the piece with a damp towel that has warm water and mild soap on it.
- Put the bracelet back on your wrist. Or necklace on your neck. Or somebody else’s. Or don’t.
Pro-Tip: Get a good night’s sleep so you’ll be prepared for the day. Unrelated to The Curb, just helpful.
Okay, you’re ready to buy The Curb now. If you’re interested.