It’s a bracelet made of leather and stainless steel, and yes, the stainless steel is for an accent piece called hex nuts. Let’s be grown-up about this.
HOW TO WEAR THE HEX NUT:
- Well, there is always the left wrist.
- Then again, you can put it on your right wrist.
- We’re out of ideas.
THE HEX NUT BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Stainless Steel.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to get caught up in the difficulty of referring to hex nuts on the internet, where we all know exactly what’s going to happen, and we’d rather it not get blown out of proportion. It’s a bracelet. You don’t need to make fun, just wear it or don’t. Can we please be mature? Is that too much to ask?
- Easy to return.
THE HEX NUT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s the significance of the hex nuts on my bracelet?
- You decide.
Are you okay?
- We’re figuring it out.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN THE HEX NUT:
- Don’t soak your bracelet in water.
- Lightly use some mild soap and warm water every so often to improve your bracelet’s appearance.
- Don’t wear the bracelet if you’re going to some sort of bracelet-cutting-off party. Or something like that.
Pro-Tip: It’s all pretty reasonable. Take care of it, don’t go too crazy.
If you want The Hex Nut, you can have it.