Chill out and read something other than this guide.
HOW TO WEAR THE FRANCO:
- With a polka-dotted outfit! Yeah, we said it.
- While sporting a pair of flip flops with socks. You heard that right.
- At your niece’s piano recital. What are you going to do about it?
THE FRANCO BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- It’s not cool.
- It’s a stainless steel acrylic bracelet.
- Tough luck trying to be the cool guy while wearing this. That’s not what we’re about.
- Encourages you to develop your own internal sense of self and the ability to think beyond meaningless cultural expectations.
- Easy to clean.
THE FRANCO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will this bracelet make me cool?
Is this bracelet’s whole anti-coolness a facade to mask deeper issues that have been unsettled between you and the concept of what it means to be cool and accepted, so you’re lashing out at the possibility that — regardless of the tendency for “coolness” to be associated with toxicity and easily broken social ties — others could be cool, feel satisfied in their assumption of that cultural role, and also live healthy lives?
- Look, it’s a bracelet.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN THE FRANCO:
- Use a damp towel with warm water and mild soap and rub gently to keep your bracelet looking good.
Pro-Tip: Live your life, man.