It’s a bracelet. You charge your phone with it.
HOW TO WEAR THE CHARGER:
- Keep the bracelet on your wrist casually and don’t make a big deal about it.
- When somebody asks, “Does anybody have an iPhone wire?” get ready to hand it to them.
- Get a little disappointed when your friends don’t get as excited as you’d hoped, but learn to gain your own emotional self-sufficiency and move past it.
THE CHARGER BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- It charges your phone.
- It looks nice.
- You can clean it if it’s not looking so nice.
- You can wear it.
- You can not wear it.
THE CHARGER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Does this charge iPhones?
- Yeah, just make sure you plug it into the iPhone and a power source first.
Should I buy an iPhone?
- Look, when it comes to the decision to buy a smartphone (which nowadays is more like a given, where the question is just which smartphone to buy), everybody has to make their own mental calculations of cost, comfort, the importance of being up-to-date, and you’ll probably have more luck looking for tech advice in the kind of outlet that’s more suited for that. That’s not to say we don’t have our own opinions on the subject, it’s just that it’s not exactly our department to make a decision for you on that. Can iPhones be helpful to your life? Sure, but that’s not the only thing that’s going into your decision, and we’ll stick to the jewelry aspect of things so that we can be more directly helpful. If you’re just wondering if you need an iPhone to also buy this bracelet, you don’t need anything, but you’ll probably get your maximum enjoyment for a charging wire bracelet when it’s able to actually charging things. If your interest in the bracelet is so that you can be the kind of friend who always has a wire on them as a helpful gesture to your iPhone-having friends, that’s a really kind thing of you to offer, and we’re on board with that sort of friendship thing. Also, the wire charges iPads and AirPods and anything else that has Apple’s Lightning port. So, should you buy an iPhone? You do you.
- No, thanks for asking.
Is The Charger MFI certified?
Is The Charger made with genuine leather?
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN THE CHARGER:
- Don’t immerse your bracelet in water.
- You can clean the leather by dabbing it lightly with a moist paper towel or napkin and some mild soap.
- Watch not to bend any of the USB pins so you can keep using The Charger to charge your device.
Pro-Tip: Whatever you’d do to treat a USB wire with care is helpful to treat The Charger with care.
Buy it or don’t. You know, whatever works for you.