However you feel about The Cord, we’re going to tell you more about it. Feel free to read on, if you’d like.
HOW TO WEAR THE CORD:
- Buy The Cord.
- Pick a wrist.
- Put The Cord on that wrist.
THE CORD BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Do you like leather? The Cord has that.
- Do you like rope? The Cord has that, too.
- Do you like milkshakes? The Cord doesn’t have those.
- Do you like cleaning bracelets, but not that much? The Cord’s pretty easy to clean.
- The Cord also has a single hex nut made of stainless steel. We call that an accent piece.
THE CORD FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s this bracelet called again?
- The Cord
- No problem. Do you have any other questions?
No, I think I’ll be fine. I’m just kind of browsing right now.
- Yeah, yeah, no worries. We’ll be around.
HOW TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN THE CORD:
- Don’t soak your bracelet in water.
- Lightly use some mild soap and warm water every so often to improve your bracelet’s appearance.
- Don’t set your bracelet on fire. That would probably also hurt your arm.
Pro-Tip: It’s all pretty reasonable. Take care of it, don’t go too crazy.
Thanks for looking.